Does your student need a little extra support?
· Ms. Tuttle will be available for tutorials during lunch on every red day unless otherwise posted.
· Additionally, Ms. Tuttle will be available for tutorials until at least 4:30 pm after school on Tuesdays (unless otherwise posted). If you need to meet with her another day after school, please email her at least one day in advance to schedule an appointment.
· Ms. Tuttle can be available before school but must be emailed at least two days in advance to schedule an appointment.
Contacting Ms. Tuttle:
· The best way to reach me is by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. I check my e-mail until 6 PM most days.
· I will do my best to respond within 24 hours, but will not check my email over the weekend.
· I am available for conferencing by appointment.
Where to Find Ms Tuttle/Ms. Tuttle's Class Schedule:
1st Period 7:50-8:40 English III Room 135
2nd Period 8:45-10:15 Study Hall Room 133
3rd Period 10:20-11:50 English III Room 135
4th Period 12:30-2:00 Conference Period
5th Period 2:05-3:35 English III Room 135
6th Period 8:45-10:15 Conference Period
7th Period 10:20-11:50 Pre-AP English I Room 135
8th Period 12:30-2:00 Pre-AP English I Room 133
9th Period 2:05-3:35 English III Room 135